View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 05:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
I just noticed from your signature line that your Mac show is coming up this week. I bet you are super excited. You know we expect a review from you.
Thank you, Feather Blade, I am VERY excited! I am taking Tuesday-Thursday off work and spending those days in Columbus hanging out with friends, doing some street and window shopping in the Short North and German Village, watching an independent or foreign film or two, and taking advantage of some delicious cuisine. Oh yeah, and the icing will be seeing Fleetwood Mac! I have an ok ticket on floor 2 but I'm going to try to upgrade or trade to get a better seat that night. And if I can't, I'll be ok with the ticket I have. I bought a Split Enz CD and have been listening to that, along with FM cds all week. Although I really wish I had seen them in Cleveland last week, since they've apparently dropped I Got You, that's my only complaint. I am surprisingly excited to see Neil and Mike do their stuff, probably because I've never seen them before. This is going to be a great night!