View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 View Post
I have to agree with a lot of this. I took a break from The Ledge while I was in college, but I was on here almost every day back in 2010/11 at the ripe old age of 15. I couldn't see myself doing that now - a lot of bitterness (which is fine, everyone's entitled to their own opinions of course, I just don't think I would have wanted to be around those vibes).

I spend the most of my time now on Twitter. It's much easier to have a conversation because it's all instantaneous. News can spread faster, media is easier to share, and the user interface is better.

That being said, I hope The Ledge continues on. It was how I made some of my first FM friends and found a space for me online where I could actually connect with people. Whether I was ranting about fights I was getting in with my mom or getting into silly discussions about which Lindsey era I loved more, The Ledge was always there for me and I really miss it.
I like your photo!!