View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What was really great about that one picture of the crazy frame room was the shot where she had the flower arrangement on the table. The way those flowers pulled out the color in the sofa was amazing. Even though I think that sofa is super ugly, the way it was staged in back of that flower arrangement was stunning. When you can add tiny adornment like that, you don't need to do too much more.

But I'm crazy for flowers anyway. If I was independently wealthy, a lot of my money would go to flower arrangements.

As for her looks, I think her features are close to what is generally considered classic, symmetrical beauty.

I'm ok with her being called beautiful. I don't think it's as much of an exaggeration as it is in most cases. I don't particularly think she's beautiful, but I can only think of 3 celebrities I've ever thought were beautiful anyway. Lindsey, Gillian Anderson and Kristina Malandro. Other than that . . . meh. And even with Gillian, I'm aware that she's not beautiful, because when I saw her before Scully I didn't think she was. Scully just made me fall in love with her and then, I guess, I thought she was beautiful.

I think that Kristin is much more attractive than either the gal or the dame, but I'm not about to trade either of those 2 in for Kristin any time soon.

Michele