View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs down

Did she really refer to LB as "my man"? Gag me with a spoon then.

So he puked on Dick Clark's carpet. President Bush Sr. puked in the Prime Minister of Japan's lap at a formal dinner back in the day. Bush's spin doctors blamed it on the sleeping pill Halcion. Ludes, Halcion "all the same, Rhiannon."

As for being drunk: Did anyone catch John Stamos down-under last week on some Aussie talk show, or Danny DiVito on the View or Davie Hasselhoff being taped by his daughter a month before some lame-brain judge gave him full custody of said daughter? These stars are all over 40 and none of them rockers-especially DeVito. When Lindsey was stumbling around the stages of the world, he was a rock god in his late twenties/early thirties. He certainly was no match for Keith Richards or Ozzie O.

As for physical abuse, read Sharon Osborne's autobiography. Ozzie got so wasted one time that he literally tired to strangle her to death and he actually ended up in jail for a brief time over the incident. So if Lindsey assaulted CA, she should have done what Sharon did, and have his but thrown in jail. Did she? I doubt it. Then who would pay for her life-style.

One poster said CA gave up a career for him. What career? She was a high school graduate working in a recording studio with her then boyfriend; correct me if I read wrong. Which in the real world meant he (the boyfriend) was the one with the recording studio job and she hung out there with him hoping to hitch her wagon to a star. As for LB asking for her advise about his music-hog wash. Why would he ask CA when he had 4 other gifted musicians in the band to go to. And, if he's the control freak everyone seems to claim that he is, then I seriously doubt that he would ask some high school graduate from Oklahoma-who has written how many songs:answer none-for an opinion.

I refuse to spend a penny on the book and thereby line her ungrateful pockets with my hard earned money. By next year at this time you'll be able to get this piece of trash for $5. The cover is a hoot unto itself. Someone point her out in the picture please. Oh, that's right you can't simply because she was not in the band. She's getting her thirty pieces of silver and her 15 minutes of fame at the same time at Lindsey's and FWM's expense.

To quote an old Stones album liner note-"Behind the buttons, behind the dirt, you know at times, you're often hurt." That's what happens when your a star people use you in oh so many ways.

CarolC

Last edited by carol7lynn; 07-02-2007 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: grammatical error