View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 03:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I don't know if there is, but there are interviews where she discusses her mother's psychic abilities. She just did one this year. I remember old stories about her mother curing a neighbor's TERMINAL cancer completely or getting rid of a wart or some such thing. She said she had a huge wart on her nose and her mother put a finger on it and the next day it was gone.

She says her brother has psychic abilities too. I don't know if Christine does, if she has ever said that she can see into the future, but they say she has healing abilities. If her mother got rid of a neighbor's cancer by letting the neighbor wear her gloves, that's all the more reason why Christine should have at least paid a brief visit to Lindsey after his surgery. Laid hands on him or his chest or larynx. Let him slip his hand inside her glove.
She apparently has no loyalty to him, despite their loving appearances on Buck Vie.

I've lost all my respect for my life long heroine. She's only half a notch above that IDIOT Mick, and the stupid, selfish old goat.

And John is no better.