View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i wish i didn't have to. how does everything i post on facebook come up for you, i wonder? maybe you should stop stalking me.
Seriously, WTF are you talking about? Unless you’re secretly Allan B, I hardly ever reply to you on Facebook.

Quote:
unlike all the private and secret "FM" and SN groups that sow hate and discord, and "get over it" bs.
No clue about those, and they sound about as interesting as a secret papier-mâché group. But what’s the difference between what they apparently do and what Team Lindsey does?

Quote:
you've been gushing about Stevie. that's the weird part.
Not really. Most of what I say is in response to people overdoing it on how much credit they give Lindsey for their success, just like I do with Stevie fans who get a little carried away. I never actually give my opinion on the quality of her work. However, I never thought she owed Lindsey anything and acknowledge that she worked hard at making a name for herself outside the band.

Quote:
not your supposed favorites Mick and McVies. and not about music but about what's commercial. and for some weird reason you seem to love kicking people when they are down.
With all of my replies to all of your Facebook posts, I don’t see how you could have missed that one of the reasons I like this change is because I got to hear Christine get a few extended solos, which wouldn’t have happened with Lindsey Karaoke.

THE Stephen Hopkins