View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 09:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Well, there’s a lot of dead time dealing illness and being a caregiver…Don’t humor yourself, I only reply to what comes up on Facebook. That said, still rich coming from someone who runs at least one Facebook group and who stalks anyone remotely connected to Fleetwood Mac. I only post here and on the Fleetwood Mac News group, and very occasionally the Mike Campbell Fans group.
i wish i didn't have to. how does everything i post on facebook come up for you, i wonder? maybe you should stop stalking me.

and yes, i moderate a LB facebook group - i like to discuss LB's music and what's happening around it, to state the obvious. it's a nice place for people to share and congregate, including people connected to the band. it's public and everyone can see what people are talking about there, unlike all the private and secret "FM" and SN groups that sow hate and discord, and "get over it" bs. no, i do not "stalk" everything connected to FM - i unfollowed everything and everyone who has to do anything with fakewood. if you show up on my timeline or in my LB search, means you mentioned either me or LB. simple as that.

you've been gushing about Stevie. that's the weird part. not your supposed favorites Mick and McVies. and not about music but about what's commercial. and for some weird reason you seem to love kicking people when they are down.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"