View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I found a beautiful video to go with Why. Why is incredible for many reasons but she is convincing herself to be strong and how her heart will overcome this heart break. But in the end of the song, she breaks down with Why don't you love me.

Its really one of the most emotional songs she has ever written. The music is a masterpiece. To think this song and Hypnotized are on the same album is really something.
I wish I could go back to 1973 for a few months......watch the Brady Bunch in prime time on Friday night and All in the Family is the #1 show. Go down to the local music store and buy this album. Too bad this tour was cut short because of the drama. But this would have been the best tour ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b3jLorlms4
MTM is certainly a Masterpiece album. I'm glad LB and SN aren't on it. It proves FMac is incredible with them AND WITHOUT them.

I love your take on it. And I used to get so irritated with those people that thought only FM with B/N was the only FMac. It's so ignorant and dismissive to think such a thing.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 01-13-2019 at 12:21 AM..