View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
you catching Lindsey on his solo tour too?
I haven't bought a ticket yet, I'm hesitant to go alone. And it's Thanksgiving weekend when he's in Ohio, making it even more difficult. I was hoping a friend of mine, who's a big fan of artists like Bob Dylan, David Byrne, and Aimee Mann, would go with me, but he's not interested. He's not a FM fan, and he thinks Lindsey solo would be just like seeing FM, unfortunately

Thanks for posting this thread. Glad to see Lindsey using social media to speak to fans, very cool. Many years ago, I saw on a one hit wonder band's website they were taking song requests for concerts at each city they played at. I emailed the lead singer with a request for a rather obscure song from an earlier album, and he wrote back they didn't sing it live very often. So imagine my thrill when, the night of the concert, he introduced the song by saying it had been requested by a fan. I was blown away to know they added that song based on one request! And my friend didn't believe it was me until I showed him the email the next day.