View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
I've always liked her cover of that song.

I'm telling you guys, I honestly wish Stevie was the one that was fired here. The bashing is just nonstop. Yes I know there would be some if she were the one fired on the other end. But I really honestly don't think it'd be as much. Whatever floats your boat and get you through the day I guess.

Jamie
Honestly, how anyone could like that cover is beyond me. The tone quality honestly makes me cringe. And then they played Beauty and the Beast and it was sublime and I recovered.

Furthermore, I've had 3 different posters mention to me that you have been trolling. They are entitled to their opinion, whether you like it or not. I've often read posts by you that incite even more heavy discussion. Thus, I guess that is what floats your boat.

If you don't like it differing viewpoints on current events; you are allowed to stick with the $tevie forum.

And wishing $tevie was fired isn't something I would wish for. I more wish $he and Mick would act like a decent human beings. But again, maybe that's something that floats your boat, too. I wouldn't wish anyone get fired. Well, maybe the Cleveland Browns head coach. But other than that...

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 05-02-2018 at 11:44 AM..