View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
@JS_Foundation
Lindsey Buckingham finally made the Rolling Stone list for Top 100 guitarists of all time...the catch? He's number 100...I call foul...
44 minutes ago
I know right?

Quote:
@Nickslive
Lindsey Buckingham just makes the list? What the hell? fb.me/12I8X5ekd
54 minutes ago
They must have been tired of the hate mail.

Quote:
@mwogle
@RollingStone @davidhelmers Cant play 1 note, but know that Lindsey Buckingham is better than, Peter Buck, Paul Simon & Boss w the Ax!
1 hour ago
Damn straight.

Quote:
@ThePumpkinGeek
Lindsey Buckingham #100!??!?! The guy deserves top 25 at LEAST! music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifie…
2 hours ago
I'd go higher than that even.

Quote:
@ThePumpkinGeek
How is Lindsey Buckingham (Fleetwood Mac) NOT listed in the top 10!? NO ONE plays like him! music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifie…
2 hours ago
This.

Quote:
@LawrieIngles Lawrie Ingles
Hilarious! rollingstone.com/music/lists/10…
6 hours ago
I know. I just use the mags for my collages these days.

Quote:
@sracer4095 S
Kinda puzzled by @RollingStone's 100 Greatest Guitarists. Hendrix at #1 obviously, but Lindsey Buckingham at just #100? Really?
6 hours ago
Rolling Stone is a predictable, safe, and completely pathetic piece of **** most of the time. Hendrix is my bb so I can't hate, but for SHAME what you did to LB, RS. Get a clue.

Quote:
@gusto80 Christos Gus
@guitarsmiler lindsey buckingham is 100th,not the greatest but definitely higher than that. Most of it is about right.
6 hours ago
Uh, DUH.

Quote:
@kbell1283
Glad to see Lindsey Buckingham & Bonnie Raitt on there!“@RollingStone: The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time: bit.ly/vo7LyY”
7 hours ago
I love Bonnie too!

Quote:
@bmikol
I'm not a huge Fleetwood Mac fan, but seeing recordings of Lindsey Buckingham playing live make me think how underrated he is as a guitarist
8 hours ago
That isn't the point. Saying he's underrated and then accepting him being placed in such a pathetic position (for him) is sort of agreeing to it a little. But that's ok. What else can we really do about it? Except bitch.

Quote:
@JentoInfinity
He is SO underappreciated. But really? Key tracks: Rhiannon & GYOW??? NO. via @rollingstone 100 Greatest Guitarists rollingstone.com/music/lists/10…
Who writes the "key tracks?" whoever it is, you failed man.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL