Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Michelle, you don't have to feel guilty. You posted an observation. It wasn't like you were saying, "Lindsey Buckingham is an unfaithful womanizer without the common decency to keep it together when his wife is in the room" or "Kristen Buckingham is an insecure, controlling wife."

Um, I'm sure no one would think less of you. I have myself seen LB flirty. Shoot, he checked me out, once very blatantly and a few other times like any other woman. I guess I'm not quite as conservative as some as I don't see it as a crime if a man looks at another lady. It's never bothered me, not even with my own man. If he's grabbing/groping/messing about that's another story altogether, but there are so many attractive women in the world...how can one avoid it?

BTW: the above statements I made in quotation marks were simply examples. I do not believe them myself. I have total respect for Lindsey and Kristen and their marriage and none of what I said (in quotation marks) is meant to be taken seriously. Thought I would mention that in case. Some people are sensitive...
I think alot of people have observed LB checking other women out. I agree that's it's hard to avoid if there is a really attractive member of the opposite sex nearby--I do it as almost a reflex action, and sometimes it happens when my girlfriend is there. I don't do it to make her jealous, mind you. She's pretty secure, but I'm not. I can deal with her occasional glances at passing studs, but if she's doing it all the time, that to me is a sign she's looking.

Plus I think it's very disrespectful to your mate to constantly point out how attractive other people are (in a flirty way, not just observational). If you are really happy & secure in your relationship, you aren't easily swayed by some eye candy. I'm sure Kristen is watching for the same thing. If LB starts checking out women all the time, I bet she would be upset. It's probably not easy being married to a guy that like 10,000 other women would die to be with! Sure she keeps a short leash on that dude!