View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
WTF
Its creepy with these rumors. Not long ago Lindsey was the most optimistic about Fleetwood Mac saying the big tour was not the last (while other members talked it could be the swan song). What irks me is the disrespect Billy Burnette is showing. You don't leak information like this on twitter then stay silent. You let the band announce something first. Its almost like a relative announcing a divorce of their best friend or sibling to the world before the couple speaks. Its just very juvenile and bad taste IMHO.
I guess maybe Stevie got her way after all if this is true. I was reading that most Heartbreakers fans think its a mistake because they don't like Fleetwood Mac. If this is true why would you not bring back Billy? Maybe Billy is pissed and that is why he is acting so childish. If true, I feel bad for Christine. She came back to this silly drama.
I think he was treated a bit sh!tty by the band- Mick in particular. I'm not sure he has any loyalty to them. Anyway, if Mick is going to freely blab to Billy then its his fault when word gets out and, yes, he probably does feel annoyed not to be a go-to person for an extra member.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood