View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Personally, and I really do mean its just my view, I couldnt have chosen to wait until marriage. I'm not particularly religious, and well, I'm only human. But I really do think its best to wait until you're with somone you care for and who cares for you. And that you are both willing to accept that its a lot of fun but can and does have consequences. I'm glad I did it when I did, and I have no regrets even if that relationship didnt work out because it was right for me. If that time had come 10 or 15 years later for me, I would still have waited to be in that relationship.

11 or 12? Lord, that just freaks me out. More so because I know it does happen!

~Nicki

On edit - to agree with Jyqm.....nothing to say sex is only ok in a relastionship. To each their own amongst consenting and careful adults. But for a first time...yeah it might be better to wait for that security of a good relationship
*~~*Never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously, you never get hurt. And if you never get hurt, you always have fun. If you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.*~~*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com