View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 05:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchChain View Post
In these people's defense, the 80's was a HORRIBLE decade for fashion trends. There's nothing timeless or stylish about it. Couple that with the fact that these people were all in or approaching their 40's by then. Big sprayed hair is so dated and tacky.
Stevie used to wear those big wide belts on the RAL tour - very very mid 80's. Christine's most 80's outfit is her 1984 American Bandstand performance. Her oversized jacket screams 1984. The big hair I don't mind. I hated when Stevie started wearing shoulder pads which was a late 80's trend. I also hated when she wore gloves because I believe a true rock star never wears gloves. I also hated Stevie's "Debbie Gibson" style hat she wore during Gold Dust Woman and World turning during the 1987 tour. I always thought Lindsey had good styling sense. I loved it when he cut off all his hair for the Tusk tour. But in 1984 he looked so bad even with wearing your mid-80s glasses.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 01-09-2018 at 06:00 AM..