View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 03:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Azoff would have been, IMHO, the first one to point this out to the band to allay any concerns they might have had re: whether it was a good/viable decision to keep going after firing LB. Which Mick in fact said they did-- they had the conversation about can we do this? And then decided they could. His words. I'm betting Azoff as their manager was part of that conversation and one of the strongest voices telling them they could and should keep going.
you gotta wonder who exactly was a part of that conversation and when exactly it happened? Mick said they took a while to discuss that, but then quickly corrects himself that no it was in fact short. because i guess you gotta stay with the fictional story of firing never occurring to them before Musicares and happening within a day after it and MC invited to join just 2 days later.... so obviously not much time there. i bet Mick, Stevie and Azoff were the ones plotting it all in the fall/winter of 2017. remember that guy from Heartbreakers circles said they polled the promoters to prove they can be more viable without LB than without SN? that all took time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
KB's response on Mick's newest round of interviews. it's so sad the Bucks had to see those interviews that really should go straight to the trash piles of history, for Mick's and band's legacy sake. she clarifies several things here too, that we didn't necessarily know about:

"He’s still wondering what happened." this is just heartbreaking. especially coupled with these 2 most recent vomit-interviews Mick gave.

kick the people close to you when they are down has been Mick's MO according to so many people around the band. and then lie about what happened. you gotta wonder whether what he told Wendy Welch about Christine is a complete lie too - because why would we expect lying liar to tell the truth?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 03-10-2019 at 04:00 PM..