View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 12:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I don’t know what Lindsey meant about Chris’ state and, to be perfectly honest, I do not think it is a comment that should have been shared outside of private correspondence. I think Lindsey was being, um, a tiny bit treacherous.

But let me ask you, if someone was slipping mentally wouldn't you start seeing them make mistakes on stage? Wouldn’t her playing get sloppy, her singing? I was just wondering.

The mind is so complex. When my father had his stroke the therapist told me to sing a song he liked. She said sometimes people can sing, Even if they can’t talk or write. And I watched that Glen Campbell documentary as he toured while struggling with dementia.
Well, I think it was innocent enough. Nothing wrong with the truth, right?

Playing? I saw two shows(BV), and she wasn't playing much(maybe just holding chords[if that]? She most DEFINITELY wasn't playing Hold Me, or the like - her hands weren't moving like that, to do so).

I've heard that she is...."frail"(from other sources). I believe it now.

god love her. Well, if she'd stood up for Lindsey. So much for that.....

Next tour, $tevie will have a hologram of Christine doing karaoke to her songs. While $tevie claims credit!