View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i've seen people say this a lot, and i understand it brings some relief to think how maybe it was all destiny and it all worked out for the best.

(then again i've seen it being brought up even more by huge LB haters, which is interesting.)

the thing is that, for all we know, with his family history, this could have happened 5 years ago, or 5 years from now. he's been so careful and so zen and healthy living in the last decades. without all the stress of the last year, he probably would have been happily relaxed on the FM tour, just as he was in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and there would be nothing to trigger or precipitate it. so maybe it would happen like 2 years from now, or not. but with last year's stress it all piled up to a perfect storm now. it happened almost exactly to the day, a year after that fateful phone call he got, with Azoff screaming at him that he was ousted.
Obviously, I don’t know anything about Jeff Buckingham’s health. But because he’s older I used him as a barometer. He’d attend a concert and I would see a picture and I would say “oh he looks good!” And to me that meant that Lindsey would continue to be just as hearty, barring unforeseen circumstances.