View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 12:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
I don't think that SN fans are bitter about FM...

It's the other way around...FM fans are bitter about SN.

Some more bitter than others and the main reason is lack of new music.

I also (as others do) think SN is not capable of writing new material.
see what you are saying would all reasonably make sense. but every time someone would mention a possibility of FM album being released without SN, we would see bunch of hate being thrown that person's way - and bunch of badmouthing of the other members of FM, basically claiming that without SN they are nothing. that sure sounds like bitterness (or worse) to me.

i think someone here said it's because many SN fans behave like they have to stand behind anything she says and does, and are defending her honor somehow. i've seen many posts or groups on social media where saying - hey i didn't like the boots SN wore today - would get you banned. people on those sites praise how "positive" those sites are, vs a place like here where all opinions and civil arguments are welcome. probably even if you go to SN forum here, you will read a lot of dumping on the Rumours forum and how there are just bunch of SN "haters" here.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"