View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I read all the gossip mags and I enjoy them very much. I have a huge collection in my closet. You'd think I owned a magazine shop if you saw how many there are. I don't have much free time so I read them when I'm able. I keep them in order by date. Some go back to 2009. I love reading the old ones because whatever it was that they claimed the celebrity was doing was usually denied by the celeb or their press agent. Then six months to a year later come to find out it was true.

A good example of this was the mags were reporting that Madonna and Guy were seperated and getting a divorce. Both camps denied and guess what? They got a divorce. The mags reported Will and Jada were divorcing and that was denied and guess what? D-i-v-o-r-c-e.

These mags know they can be sued so I'd bet they are careful what they state as fact.I will admit they are not always correct. For example they say in practicaly every issue that Brangelina is breaking up and they are still together or that Jennifer Aniston is preggers and to my knowledge she has not had any children.

An aquaitance of mine gives me approx. 40 new mags every other week and I laugh to myself knowing that the current issue won't be read for another two years.