View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 02:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
Stevie Nicks: ‘There Is Nothing Better Than Being Inducted Into the Hall of Fame’

I’m a huge fan of Def Leppard. I know them and they always come to our shows. I know them pretty well and I really love their music, actually, and I have their music on my road tapes that I make and I listen to every night between 5:00 and 8:00 every night that I do a show. That’s my inspiration, a lot of my favorite groups.
I’m a huge fan of Janet Jackson. She’s also all over all my tapes. I listen to Janet almost every single night.
Since we've all been hearing about Stevie's road tapes and mix tapes for thirty years, wouldn't it be cool if she gave us a big song list of those tapes? I never got the impression that she was a very daring listener prone to dipping into the unknown, instead preferring to listen to popular, radio-friendly songs. But on the other hand, she has mentioned occasional songs or artists that I'm surprised she listens to. I'd love to have a giant list. Maybe as a little Christmas present for fans, Stevie could write out a list of her tapes.

moviekinks.blogspot.com