View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Ledgie

Location: drowning in a sea of love, where everyone would love to drown....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINDSEY#1FAN
I have been a fan for about 25 years, (I'm 36), , I paid about $200.00 for it. I think it's cool,and yes,I do wear it ! I am the one that has the huge Lindsey displays at my house (drives my husband nuts). All of the Stevie fans collect all kinds of weird items, so I don't think there's anything that strange about my obsession with Lindsey!! I can't seem to get my pics of my Lindsey walls on here, so if you would like to see them, I will have to email them.

By the way, the robe smelled just like my towel that I have also from the Michigan 2004 concert - soooooo gooooood !!!!! - I know - I'm pretty sick !!!!!!!
that is so cool!! You will HAVE to try and post some pictures so we may see how good it looks on you!!! You are not the only one with displays at your house--I have my huge Dance Banner and a portrait of Stevie on my living room wall. My computer room has become what my daughter calls a 'shrine to Stevie" and now the walls in the hall way have framed pics up and down it.I have yet to get something Stevie worn or owned but someday .... My daughter loves the framed Lindsey albums and I see now she has arranged them so she can see Lindsey first as we walk down the hall. By the way, I do not think anything is wrong with your obsession!

give to me your leather, take from me my lace....

proud member of the ~~LLU~~