View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 02:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
According to Elle's post (On the Mick's Social Media thread) of the Facebook conversation with Rick Turner, this sounds like it was a business decision, plain and simple . . . .

I'm no business expert, but clearly it would not make good business sense for them to allow Lindsey to solo tour in between the Mac shows. If Stevie or Christine asked to do that, they would be shot down too.

Jamie
Can you imagine if Stevie requested to tour her Bella Donna album or her Wild Hearts album during a Fleetwood Mac tour? I am no business expert either. But I can see why it caused an explosion. (IF this is what it all came down to. And I also see the many schemes Mick has pulled with the fan club, the guaranteed seats, the calendars, the meet and greets, etc. and I hated that too). I don't know what the remedy would be since I don't think we know exactly what happened. Is it possible that this outing for Fleetwood Mac could be a one time thing, and then maybe something else for The Five? With this band, who knows. But in the end, I will see this outing if it happens, I will see Lindsey solo when it happens, and I will hope The FM INC and LB INC can come to an agreement for the future.