View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 10:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

You know what? From what I understand, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong because I haven't given a lot of time for people to respond - the above is seriously all we have in terms of verified information from named sources.

If it is true that there is no named source for the Lindsey ultimatum, while you can say you think that's what really happened, leading people to believe that you KNOW it's what happened by "correcting" them with your version of events is another matter. I mean it was gleaned from an unspecified number of nameless accounts on Instagram of all places!

Side note: Maybe I'm just old but that seems particularly bizarre to me. I thought people just posted selfies and pet photos on Instagram. I know the Buckinghams have posted comments about their family on there but I didn't realize a bunch of industry insiders were spilling secrets on there, too. Unless they are named, of course, and then I'm interested to hear who, and what exactly they said.

However, I'm also uncomfortable putting complete faith into the narrative about Stevie issuing an ultimatum when it only comes from one guy who heard it third hand. Yeah, he was right about Lindsey's firing, but you've heard of the game of telephone, right? Where the details get fudged?

That guy also threw out a lot of stuff he "heard" about Lindsey "from hanging around backstage" that I found a bit suspect.

I REALLY would like a named source to confirm Compton.

Do we have one?

Last edited by sodascouts; 04-14-2018 at 10:54 AM..