Thread: Belleville
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Belleville

some tweets (more recent ones at the top) -

@smcnulty
@MarkRashotte Thanks for bringing Lindsey Buckingham to the Empire Theatre. One of the most memorable evenings I have spent in a long time.

@smcnulty
It was wonderful to do a meet and greet with Lindsey Buckingham. The joy he gets from performing is captivating.

@smcnulty
Just saw Lindsey Buckingham. He was brilliant. What a talent. Very gracious. Told him he should do a concert in Ireland.

@Stephen_Laroche
An unreal experience seeing #lindseybuckingham live at the Empire Theatre! It was truly a pleasure to meet one of my heroes.

@Stephen_Laroche
Thank you to @MarkRashotte for bringing in #lindseybuckingham! You have truly made Belleville a world-class city when it comes to concerts!

@brentbodrug
Lindsey Buckingham.Holy iconic guitar riffing batman.Rock royalty in EVERY note.MUCH respect.My approach to my instrument forever changed.

@SnCFinkle
Up close and personnel with Lindsey Buckingham -Fleetwood Mac at Empire Theatre http://instagr.am/p/PQdMMnkpLZ/

@love_jays
Just saw #lindsey buckingham LIVE in belleville at empire theater was. INSANE so so so so awesome

no extra encores tonight, just Trouble and SWS.

love this one: "@brentbodrug Lindsey Buckingham.Holy iconic guitar riffing batman.Rock royalty in EVERY note.MUCH respect.My approach to my instrument forever changed."

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"