View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
I've always been put off by the way Lindsey has commented of how it took two guitarists to "replace" him after he left Fleetwood Mac. I understand there being acrimony regardless of who came in after him but it always felt like an unnecessary shot at Billy and Rick who've always been humble and complimentary about Lindsey and their time in the band performing his songs. Of course neither of them are the production wizard Lindsey is and Billy isn't a virtuoso on guitar. However Rick is an amazing guitarist in his own right and does things that Lindsey either hasn't, can't or doesn't do. In fact, I don't recall Lindsey ever playing slide guitar.
i don't think i've heard that comment from him. most others and articles are the ones that say that over and over, but not sure he says that, except when he's specifically ask something like "what do you think, you must be flattered that it took 2 guitarists" etc etc.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"