View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Picking top where I left off-

She talked about getting together and figuring out how to help hurricane victims. She talked about Prince in his purple camaro, etc, etc and then she said this:
She has cassette tapes of her 4 hour long phone conversations with Prince. She taped all of their conversations--just her side but she has them!!!!! Oh dear God can you imagine?! Prince was worried about her cause she did a lot of drugs (audience cheers). Somewhere in the Moonlight/Prince talking she said something about how when they used to do this song (moonlight) it was about Katrina and it's still about that but it's now about him too. It was hard to follow.

Standback: she did a high kick at the end! I didn't have my camera ready and probably wouldn't have gotten it anyway but damn! Crowd roared--it was great.

She explained joining FM on New Years Day 1975 and I whipped around to the lady behind me who was like holy **** cause I told her about the dinner with Mick, John and Chris on New Years Eve.
During her closing remarks she enthusiastically thanked everyone for being an awesome audience x5. She had to be grateful for the energy compared to the other show.
This is my last 24 Karat show. Whoever goes to the rest of these shows--enjoy!