View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 10:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererJP View Post
Isn't it so that Don Felder wrote the main part of the famous guitar solo in Hotel California? They will get booed when they won't play that !!

Same goes for songs like GOYW, these are concert-staples they ought to play! no matter who's in the band. They did that in 1988, 1990 and 1994 as well. No problems with that back then. Ok, don't try to impersonate the acoustic Big Love ... that's too much.

I'm on neither side BTW. Who should I choose? I choose for the music. This law-suit isn't about who's side your on or being in or out Fleetwood Mac, it's simply a conflict about employment aka MONEY !! And that makes him as greedy as the majority overhere thinks about Mick and/or Stevie ...
If you think the lawsuit is only about money you are being naive. Lindsey is filthy rich. He doesn’t need it. He is hurt. He shaped the music and made these people stars and he is neither the leader of the band or the star of the band. However, he is the talent of the band and gets NO respect. Stevie is totally petty and Mick is the one who cares about money.