View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
love and creativity intro
i love how he's refined this over the course of the tour.

but it also makes me giggle a little bit because it's certainly a far cry from that god-awful "she burned all her bridges"

She looks absolutely gorgeous in these. She's always, in my opinion, looked sexiest with longer hair. I don't know if it's extensions or whatever but she looks great. her makeup looks fantastic.

She SOUNDS wonderful.... on Red Sun she sounds as good as she did in Seattle so I was perplexed when people at other shows said she didn't sound so good on it. Maybe it just depends on the night He sounds better harmonizing with her on that song here than he did in Seattle but still not as good as she does. But he sounds strong on his lead vocals.

It's fun to see how she's morphed over the course of the tour-- she's grown a lot more comfortable it seems with being more upfront. She's developed her own repertoire of moves and direct engagements with the audience. She's picked up a few of the hand movement tricks from Stevie But she's definitely grown over the tour to be more actively a front person which she doesn't have as much burden to do with the full band with both Lindsey AND Stevie upfront. It's probably still not her favorite thing but she does it quite wonderfully in her own way on this tour.