View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnightshade View Post
She gave me a look like, What the Hell. The people around me turned to me and asked what was wrong with me. My friends, the guys, everyone was like, "what did you just do?" I felt a moron but I got nervous. Anyhow, we laugh about it to this day.[/COLOR][/FONT]
I know she gave me a similar look one time when I saw her at the Greek Theatre in 2007. The 2nd night I was in the front row and they had a wooden divider directly in front of the first row. There was no room for people to pass back and forth, so no one could stand in front of me (which I really appreciated). So, because the front row space was so narrow, I wasn't right at the edge of the stage because I navigated there. I was there only because my seat was actually positioned there.

Consequently, when she came by during the Edge walk, all I had to do was raise my hand, but I really didn't want to touch her, so I just sat there with both hands down, clutched around my purse and when she came by she just kind of looked at me inquiringly as if to say, "Anything wrong?" I grinned at that.

Michele