View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 08:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
she in fact refers to whatever outfit she likes as her "little uniform" that relieves her of the 'stress of figuring out what to wear every night'. So yeah.... no one is telling her what to wear onstage or off. Hell, she tells the story of when she was dating Curry "my boyfriend was our lighting director" and he swore that people could see through her outfit onstage and he didn't like it. She argued back that she was wearing stage underwear, stockings, then her leotard, with skirt(s) over it and then capes etc so she told him, no one can see anything; they may THINK they can but they can't, and you're not the boss of me when I'm onstage so bugger off. I mean, that was back in the 70s even before any of her solo success.... you don't think now that SHE is in her 70s and a LEGEND is going to let anyone, let alone the smirker tell her what to wear.......
She said Lindsey didn’t like her outfits when they first joined Fleetwood Mac either and she didn’t pay any attention to him, then. Why start suddenly obeying him in 2003? I guess she was just trying to keep the peace because …. She didn’t argue with Lindsey at all during the entire SYW process. She just went all Ghandi.

But he’s always been jealous about other people looking at her chest I guess. Except when he was complicit in having her be topless for the BN shoot. I guess he wanted everyone to see those, then.