Thread: Boston tonight!
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 10:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
No surprise to me that the thread was shut down.There are a slew of people here who regularly enjoy bashing SN and her live performances but 'cry me a river' when u give an opinion on their faves that they can't handle. Plus we have a Ledgie moderator who is part of that pound SN pack who I'd guess was prompted to and more than likely the one who locked it up. That won't stop people from expressing honest opinions in other threads of the BuckVie live shows. It is important for it to be noted that I WANT them to be great live and if they aren't, let's just call a spade a spade. And though SN has always been my favorite singer, I have always called FM my favorite band and love many songs by Lindsey and Chris. And I love the new Fleetwood Mac album but am highly turned off by how these songs are presented live.
Hear, hear.

I hate the notion that to be a fan means you have to a totally sycophantic ass kisser of this band or any members. When people PAY for an artist's work (live or recorded) they have every right to have an opinion about that work and every right to express it. A healthy, respectful exchange of opinions is what these forums should be about.