Thread: Crush
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 11:41 AM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
I'm hoping she didn't say that just to please the host. That would be the ultimate for me, reading an entire book written by Christine McVie. However, if she were to write a book, she'd have to tell at least a few of her secrets & that might lead to the end of a few friendships. Remember Mick's book? But, I'll still hope for that book anyway.
I think maybe Chris could write a book with enough tact that she wouldn't end any friendships...? She seems the type who'd keep any real 'dirt' to herself and just share the safer stuff. Which is fine with me!

But then I guess you never know what might upset someone...Mick obviously thought the stuff in his book was all oK.. but some of it sure did hurt LB and SN..and even though he had only glowing things to say about Chris, he gave John a few digs as well. But really it all happened so long ago....I hope folks could accept that it was a crazy time, and all of us make mistakes, and not get all peeved about it...but that's easy for me to say, no one's writing sh*t about me LOL.

-Lis