View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 10:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniette View Post
What "appalling past behavior" are you talking about? Stevie has never made an abuse allegation against Lindsey, and actually defended Lindsey against Mick's account of the famous fight in his book.

You call out any accusations against Stevie as speculation and lacking direct evidence, and then you proceed to do exactly that, speculate about how Stevie is totally fed up with Lindsey and his abusive behavior. There's no issue with defaming Lindsey around here, but no criticism of the queen is allowed. And the sexism card is getting really old.

There's a big difference between speculating that Stevie had a role in ousting Lindsey from the band, when it's pretty clear she had the most to do with it, and painting Lindsey as an unmitigated abuser of women. To quote you, you don't know s*** about the emotional tenor of Stevie and Lindsey's relationship, and how it's evolved over the years.
Amen!

I'm sick to death that Lindsey is fair game, but any criticism of the Old Goat is misogyny. So I guess only men are allowed to be disliked? Surely a woman couldn't do anything that would inspire hate.

"Me too" has brought a new level of straight man hatred, especially among a select few here, who cry misogyny every minute of the day. Give me a break.