Thread: Board politics
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 04:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
I don't think people are trying to provoke. I think they are just mad at Stevie and are venting and you don't like it, so now you are trying to find ways to shut people up. You are provoked just because you don't agree with their opinions.
Calling someone a 'ho' is an opinion yes. I actually agree with that opinion that Stevie probably did sleep around a fair bit (from what we know as fact) particularly with taken or married men sadly. Now would I actually come out and write that on this board, no, because it's a nasty and horrible thing to say about someone, period.
Same for wishing a person would burn in hell....again it's your opinion, you are allowed one, but why say such a thing.
I don't get it, I live in a far away country where maybe we communicate more politely, maybe I am naive and assume people should really talk about others with kindness and respect and how they would like to be spoken about by other people. I don't understand what someone's underline motivation is to bait, troll and goad others.

Anyways, back on topic. I really wish Stevie would come back and create new music with FM. It is a shame. But I can't see it ever happening. I also wish we could find out the honest to truth reason why she doesn't want to....is it lack of creativity, it takes too long, because it won't sell, she can't bear time recording with Lindsey....what is the real truth or reason Stevie?