View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 07:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
It is definitely your right to post how you feel. For me, it's very repetitive, but it is definitely your right. I feel like, and honestly, please correct me if I'm wrong, but some people who repeatedly post comments like "this isn't FM anymore, I hope the tour bombs, it's funny people paid top dollar for tickets and then the price dropped ha ha, etc" it comes across like "my party was ruined and now I'm going to ruin yours," or "I'm miserable and I want everybody else to be just as miserable as I am."

Instead of telling people they should post in the post-Rumours forum, maybe people who are so angry about Lindsey's firing should post only in the LB forum. Not really how I feel, but same difference. Obviously, neither one is going to happen.

Lindsey was not fired from his solo self, he was fired from the rumours line up. Hence, in the rumours line-up forum we get to lament. It's what it is here for. If you and others are done with the rumours line-up, you yourselves please move to the POST-rumours forum. Thank you.