View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I’m not hating anybody but do feel so angry. Not particularly in one or two members, but with the whole band. To me, current legendary Fleetwood Mac was the Rumours lineup and I felt they were too mature to keep changing and evolving like a young band. Fleetwood Mac is a legendary band, and I wanted to see and listen this classic band, not new lineups. But that’s me, and I respect if others are happy with new lineups.

Can’t blame on Stevie, Mick, Lindsey, etc., cause I was not there. And I don’t want to make up theories. And though I’d like to know the actual reason, at the same time I had enough with what happened on August 7, 1987.

So, personally, I’m angry with all of them because they didn’t reach an agreement that would ensure this classic lineup and classic band. Though I knew they have always been “a storm”, I thought brawls and break ups were a thing of the past. So I’m not listening to Fleetwood Mac music nowadays. I know it is temporary; I’ll enjoy their old albums again soon. But now I’m not in the mood to listening them.