View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

What's wrong with wondering what she smells like? Yes, I've read all the posts about what's wrong with it...but I must confess that I have wondered A LOT about what Stevie smells like. I have never considered that she smelled bad...noo way. Why do I wonder what she smells like? Because I want to smell like it too! (if I thought I could pull it off).

I think it’s interesting knowing what kind of things Stevie likes…Wouldn't it be about the same as wearing a crescent moon necklace, or Stevie inspired boho clothes, or platform boots? Or what about that magazine article where Stevie discussed her choice in skin care products and sheets and hot water bottles? Or some article about her favorite candles? I find it all interesting.

If Stevie came out with her own fragrance line, none of you would buy it?

Of course I don't want to know about anyone going through the change or about anything gross related to Stevie!

I appreciate someone asking this question. I'm always worried about asking things on here for fear that yall would give me a hard time about it...please don’t

He asked me for my love
And that was all