View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This whole situation is beyond depressing. I just hope Lindsey is taking the time he needs to look after number one and isn't wasting any of his precious energy on the doings of his former bandmates. They don't deserve consideration when he should be solely focused on recovery.

I had zero illusions that anything heartfelt or meaningful would be said by the other four last night. It's nice that Neil at least tried, but it's not his responsibility. Mick probably only tacked on his well-wishes because he feared that radio silence would interfere with ticket sales. We know his mind is always on the money.

As for Christine, I continue to be thoroughly disgusting with her behavior. Despite knowing that she is probably the most conflicted, I still cannot get over how weak-willed she's become. Woman, you are 75 years old!!! Say what you want to say and be done with it. Instead, the best she'll probably offer up is another clandestine email to Lindsey, replete with a "wink wink, nudge nudge, feel free to share this publicly" post-script to alleviate her guilt.

Stevie. . .don't get me started. There's literally nothing left to say about that one. Probably best for my own mental state if I continue to pretend she doesn't even exist.