View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 07:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
just in case some don't know, this isn't the video that went viral, this is Mick's attempt to cash in on it for some attention for himself.

Here's the original: https://www.yoursun.com/dreams-tik-t...488b6bc02.html (lip-synching here is just as bad)
Yes thank you for pointing it out cause I did not know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
For me, Mick’s video appeared all over my time line this weekend. I saw it more places than I saw the original two weeks ago.
That would have severely irritated me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
GMA just did a segment on the video Dreams craze. They showed the Paris rehearsal of Dreams back in 1977, saying the song was popular again because of the viral video of the man riding a skateboard drinking Cranberry juice. They showed that video and then said Mick did it one better and showed his video doing the same thing. I thought it was nice it got picked up by the news.

I've been seeing it all over the internet, but really hadn't paid much attention to it. I didn't realize just how popular it was.
Both videos are so boring. The only thing that saves them is the song. But the man drinking the cran juice is such a boring video that I cannot imagine people being so bored as to make that go viral.