View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vicky View Post
I suppose.

Still, I'd rather not have the two of them sharing a stage. If Stevie's not there, then it's less likely that her psychotic fans will be there. Lord knows the majority of them can't recognize or appreciate Bekka's talent.

Not to say that all Stevie fans are psycho, but I've seen seen some real nutjobs.
i actually love bekka's voice and found it unfortunate that she wasn't given the chance she deserves. i never come in this forum, but literally 20 minutes ago i mentioned to bretonbanquet that I thought bekka would be a nice (re? LOL) addition to the mac.

probably the main reason....oh what was it?....stevie's "psychotic, nutjob fans" didnt' appreciate bekka is because she was singing stevie's songs. well, that and the fact that she replaced her at all, but that can't be helped.

but how quickly we forget that liddy and stevie sang station man, green manalishi, hypnotized etc. they have to get a start somewhere.

anyway, i digress. my point is, i think with stevie singing stevie songs, and bekka singing bekka songs, it could work