View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 07:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Actually, it was the first and only person he mentioned, as far as I could listen. We heard 'Stevie' and we all started looking at each other, because he was finally talking. Then we kept quiet just to hear the rest. How she didn't think about FM legacy.

Lots of denial around this thread.
No, there are no denials on the board just vague references. I agree 100% that Stevie fired Lindsey. I said it right away even before most people on this board said so. What is frustrating is this thread. Your post is even more vague. We don't know any context what was said. What exactly was asked to Lindsey? What was his response?
I know Stevie fired Lindsey. But the phrase "it was all Stevie" did not come from Lindsey's mouth. People want to make claims they cant back up. I will meet Lindsey and ask direct questions instead of this vague crap. "We all heard Stevie" LMAO What is the context of hearing one word. Its like pulling teeth on this thread. 42 posts and still no answers WHAT was asked and WHAT Lindsey said.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 10-08-2018 at 07:22 PM..