View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 10:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Very interesting and macabre question. I suppose that his wife and maybe his three grown children will set the agenda for his funeral, including invitations, notices, and so on. When we were last hearing publicly from his wife, she was not all that happy with the other members of Fleetwood Mac, right? Based on what I vaguely recall from her tweets, posted here, she did not seem in the receptive frame of mind.

Another interesting and less macabre question: If Lindsey and Chris are still friends, why wouldn't they record and release another Buckingham McVie album? From Christine's perspective, what else is she doing, other than waiting for a vaccine so that Mac can go back on the road, which could be never? Is it possible that Lindsey plans to incorporate Christine into his new album, not as a co-equal (it's going to be called "Lindsey Buckingham," after all, not "More Buckingham McVie") but as a guest artist?

Questions, questions!

My most pressing question is whether someone is going to release the rest of those 1980 concerts from Tucson, Omaha, and London, from which we got a few cuts for the deluxe batch a few years ago?

moviekinks.blogspot.com