View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
not sure it was a tantrum... it was trying to get someone's attention while still trying to perform the song at his usual level.

and elle, if you can point me to that video of him tossing the guitar onstage in his solo show and then re-composing himself, I'd love to see it!
i'm searching but can't find it... i think it was Santa Cruz Rio theatre, OMS tour in 2012, and i think it was right before NGBA because guitar he threw looked kinda like his BL guitar but was actually the one he uses for NGBA. there's no video of him actually throwing it, but there was one of him composing himself, and making fun on his own account while introducing the next song (NGBA i guess? not sure).

yeah re getting someone's attention to fix what didn't work while still trying to perform. but that's apparently not professional enough for some people - don't you know it, according to these people he's unprofessional since his first priority should have been to look back at Stevie, instead of trying to actually do the show!

EDIT: not Santa Cruz, must have been Carmel. still looking...

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 08-18-2017 at 09:11 PM..