View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 10:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I guess she had me fooled for awhile. I thought she really showed Christine McVie a lot of respect when Christine retired. But, her attitude and comments over the past several years have really eroded my interest in her. (sans WH and BD remasters... I obsess over those albums because they are just so damn good)

In my opinion, her ignorance is quite staggering. It's not just the useless comment. Her comments about making money in music, and growing old, and body shaming people her age tell me that she has no idea what it would be like to live in a world without mega money and a staff and posse always telling you how amazing you are.

She's lost her mind for making some of the comments that she has. Mr. Useless? The guy that got you in the band that made you the pseudo diva you are today is useless??? The guy that told an already famous band that he's not joining unless Stevie joins too?? Bitch please, have several seats and shut the hell up. You are so full of yourself.

Continue to have people write for you and do another solo album. Collaborate with some young artists and/or soundtrack (the last one was beautiful). And just stop talking. STOP TALKING. Nobody gives a damn that you can't wake up at a reasonable hour to work with the band that got you there. STOP TALKING ABOUT LINDSEY SO MUCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WORK WITH HIM. Next time someone wants to interview you, DECLINE!!

and that's just HOW I FEEL... pun intended.
Like I said before I read your comment what angers me the most is her attitude towards Christine. You wanted her to come back, she did and how do you pay her? You refused to work with her on her new material, only because you want to be the boss around Lindsey.

Pathetic, and the only thing you're showing here is that you're still in love with him. Because she is. She dumped him 40 years ago and she still wants him around her to worship her. Not anymore, because he has Christine now.

Mr. Useless and Christine f*cking McVie are the new King and Queen of FM, baby!!!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.