View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
As I've already said in another thread on the Rumours forum, discussions about the new line-up in our opinion (meaning we Moderators) should stay in the Rumours forum. If anyone feels more at ease here it's not a problem at all but I don't see why anyone should give up your right to post there.

About the spam threads, we Moderators try our best but the site is old now, the web isn't the same as two decades ago, and as you can imagine we also have other commitments during the day.
Thank you for clarifying.

I think I wish to stay here. I know that moderators have difficult thankless job at times, and this situation with change in the group was unexpected. Emotions are running high and that's natural when we first hear news such as this. But if I may say so, I wasn't feeling comfortable with what felt was 'character assassination' in the Rumours forum, people suggesting going and heckling the group at their shows etc. That is concerning to me and I personally feel is out of line and irresponsible.

I could and maybe should have reported it privately and tried to continue, but right now have a lot going a lot going on in my life, my health balance is shaky, I'm supposed to be avoiding environments I find stressful so thought it was best I just move out of it all. At least until things cool off a bit. I'd rather step out than end up posting something inappropriate and out of proportion myself, that disrespects the standards of this board.

Peace and ty.

Last edited by Missy; 05-03-2018 at 09:30 AM..