View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 08:50 AM

Default I never thought I could ever find joe walsh even more gross

EXCLUSIVE: 'He stripped me naked and tied me to the penthouse balcony.' Joe Walsh's stripper girlfriend tells how the Eagles guitarist had a taste for BDSM and cocaine in racy memoir
Kristin Casey, a stripper from Austin, hooked up with Joe Walsh in the late 1980s for a six-year wild ride through debauched drug and booze addictions
The first time they were together romantically, Kristin didn't know whether to expect 'mirror weirdness or passionate sex' - and instead had a bondage lesson
'Say please,' he instructed. 'When I did, I'd be pinched, caressed, or presented with things to kiss and lick'
She was seduced by first class airline flights, free champagne, and chauffeurs waiting for her in different cities holding a sign with her name on it
A pre-show cuddle, drinks and lines of cocaine, welcomed her in every city
Casey admits she had once been a meth addict and vowed not to return to those days but she joined Walsh in what he called 'monstering' - snorting voluminous amounts of cocaine
Her extreme coke habit had opened a hole in her septum. So the couple packed straws with coke and tried blowing it up each other’s butts
The relationship ended when Walsh went to rehab to join the Eagles reunion tour

One Christmas back in Austin, Walsh showered her with gifts that included clothing that Fleetwood Mac's Stevie Nicks had given him during their time on tour together.

'We were pretty high most of the time' was his explanation of why Nicks gave him girl's clothing. 'That's kind of why we broke up.'

Stevie Nicks came back to the house one night. She didn't do any drugs but kept misplacing a handful of jewels she had with her.

She landed on the piano bench and played until they finally got her to step outside the door where her driver took over and got her in the car and drove her home.

Casey viewed the one-time Queen of Rock and Roll who sang some of the biggest chart toppers with Fleetwood Mac as 'ridiculouly ditzy'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5A6iyQdyy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook