View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
You are so wrong. Much will come out later. But you know NOTHING! about Bob and Christine's relationship. Mick was managing Bob and Chris did it for Mick. Other than that you will have to wait for the book, but you were not there. It had nothing to do with the lawsuit with Clifford Davis or anything else, as far as Bob quitting the band. It had everything to do with personalities. But as I said, you only know what Bob said so politely to the press, but not the real truth. Quit trying to act like you were there or in the know, none of you know anything but the falsehoods that you read in the press. As it should be until the time is right to tell the whole truth. Christine was more vicious than you can ever imagine, nor than Bob or I could. We were both shocked at her actions over the RRHOF.
Please forgive me Wendy. I didn't mean to offend you. If I came off acting like I KNOW everything, I apologize. I surely don't know everything, especially when it comes to Bob and Chris' relationship. I'm just trying to understand, that's all. These are just perceptions that most, if not all of FM fans have. And I don't think it's that unrealistic to think that we would have these perceptions. I'm not calling you a liar or anyone else. Like I said I just want to understand the situation from a fan's perspective. That is all.