View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 10:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
It was Christine, not John with the butcher knife. She may have thrown a drink in Lindseys face as well, but she certainly did the same to Bob the day before he quit. And it will be in the book in his own words. I don't like arguin with fans, but I do know all the stories that Bob had typed up and that he told me over and over. You were not in the know and believe me, Bob was! It will be out in the book with witnesses to it, it was not a joke, and I have no fear of being sued over Bob's hand written and typed words. You all may be shocked at the truth. I am sorry if you cannot accept it.
I think we could accept the truth if it comes out in an edited book that we know were Bob's words. What is offensive to me is the way in which you are using these past stories as a weapon against Christine and, to a lesser extent, John and Mick, because Bob was slighted in the RRHOF. That was unfortunate. I would have Loved to have seen him on the stage with them that memorable evening! We all know he deserved it.

But your posts about such things he would have saved for his book seem in bad taste and are being used in a way he did not intend. If he had, he would have shared them with the fans already. So, once again, please stop these malicious posts.