View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 09:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
This is exactly what I was talking about. I made an effort and I reached out and tried to make a joke that we finally agreed on something Homer. And this is the response I get. I've said I was going to leave because of the disrespect and the disrespect just continues even when I try to be nice about it. I am not going anywhere. Although the moderators here definitely sure which way their bread is buttered.
I think the (your) problem is that you get... SO EXTREMELY UPSET, that it's difficult to state any opinion that we know you're going to disagree with, because you get so worked up, and go stomping off.

You're most welcome to state any opinion on the band that you like. I might not personally like it, or agree with it, but WHO CARES? Your opinion is YOURS, and I'm glad you're not afraid to give it. But if I don't like it, I don't go stomping off... because it really doesn't matter to me (no offense that it doesn't matter).